Joining The Trampoline Hall, How About The Project Model And Investment Quota?
Date：2020-05-20 11:39:31 Visit：855
This article includes the following:
1. Development background of trampoline hall
2. How much does it cost to join the trampoline hall
3. Is there much cost after the operation of the project?
1. Development background of trampoline hallThe rise of each project will have its development opportunity, and the arrival of the second child policy will allow more children's industry brands to be in the era of victory, and joining the trampoline hall is also a good project. It is more than a few million people, and the economic development and the improvement of living standards have allowed more families to invest more and more in their children. Therefore, unlimited business opportunities are beside us. According to reports, each family Spending accounts for about 30% of all expenditures. The above scenario has accelerated the rise and development of trampoline sports.
2. how much does it cost to join the trampoline hallEvery good project must be invested before operation. Good projects have unlimited space for development, so there is no need to worry about the problem of not making money. The more investment, the greater the profit margin. First of all, the problem of site rent is the first thing to be solved. It is most appropriate to choose a rent that is suitable and a trampoline hall is located in a better location. In addition, the saturation of domestic first-tier city projects has reached about 80% Development projects in second and third tier cities are more appropriate. Its site rent is relatively cheap.
How much does it cost to join the trampoline hall? The trampoline equipment can account for about 60% of the total investment. In the process of buying equipment, we must pay attention to the quality of the equipment and do not focus on the price of the equipment. In addition Different amusement equipment can be placed in different operating areas, so the prices generated are also different.
3. Is there much cost after the project runs?
After the normal operation of the project, there will be some other costs, such as equipment maintenance costs, labor wages, later advertising costs, and other miscellaneous expenses such as water and electricity costs.